YALE ALARM KIT B-HSA6500-AU
The Yale Alarm Kit is a home alarm system built with you in mind, allowing to arm and disarm your system via your Smartphone through the Yale Alarm App. Download the Yale Alarm App for complete peace of mind and knowledge that your home is secure.
You can check your home anytime, anywhere via the App, and you can receive alerts and notifications if the alarm is triggered.
In the unlikely event of server disconnection, the alarm system will continue to function (arm/disarm) using the supplied keypad accessory. Alarm event is notified by email, push notification event (iOS only) and SMS message.
The Alarm Kit can be extended to include additional accessories including a Power Switch to turn home appliances on and off remotely (i.e. a lamp or radio), a PIR Video Camera to view 10 second video of inside your home.
You can even add a Yale Smart Lock to your front door; controlling them all from your Yale Alarm App.
The YALE Assure Keyless Digital Deadbolt makes keys a thing of the past.
- Open via keypad or using "Twist and Go" with your smartphone
- Share up to 5 digital keys using the Yale App
- Holds up to 12 unique PIN codes
- Locks automatically after a short period
- Includes low battery warning and tamper alarm
- Uses the new Z-Wave 500 series chip
The Alarm Kit can be extended to include additional accessories including a Power Switch to turn home appliances on and off remotely (i.e. a lamp or radio), a PIR Video Camera to view 10 second video of inside your home. You can even add a Yale Smart Lock to your front door; controlling them all from your Yale Alarm App.
Set-Up Requirement: For use in home with broadband connection. Homes with a router required with one free wired network port.
• Control via smartphone - View images of your home and arm/disarm your alarm anytime, anywhere
• 433MHz technology - Yale uses a frequency that is tightly controlled, meaning a clearer channel with less interference from other devices
• Pre-linked - Yale Secure Connect Alarms come with components already linked to the Smart Hub. This makes installing your alarm quick and easy
• Part arming - Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs
• Easy to fit - There is no need to damage your décor, lift carpets or run cables. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units
• Expandable - Add up to 40 devices to tailor the system to your home
• No monthly fee - Putting you in control and alerting you directly means there are no monthly fees • Loud external (104db)