FIBARO Swipe is a wireless, battery powered gesture-controlled pad that allows you to activate Z-Wave scenes or commands with a simple wave of the hand. FIBARO Swipe has the appearance of a small tablet but instead of a touchscreen, it uses sophisticated motion identification technology to respond to six distinct hand gestures including four directional swipes (up, down, left, right), and two circular motions (left, right). A single gesture or a combination of gestures may be used – for example, swipe “down” to turn off the lights, “up” to open your blinds. With four short swipes, the living room is transformed into a home theater! Swipe’s only limit is your imagination.
- Z-Wave Plus certified contactless gesture control
- May be used with wet or dirty hands – e.g. turn on the lights in the kitchen or bathroom without getting the switches or wall dirty
- Endless control possibilities – e.g. wave goodbye to activate your “going out” scene, swipe up to raise the volume on your sound system, swipe down to close difficult to reach skylight windows, reach out your hand from bed in the morning to activate your coffee machine
- Endless placement possibilities – e.g. visible on the dresser or a wall with your favourite family photos, or hidden away under the kitchen counter or coffee table
- Powered by 4xAA batteries or Micro-USB giving you ultimate flexibility
- Available in black or white
The FIBARO Swipe is equipped with the most precise 3D motion detecting sensor of its kind, which ensures flawless recognition of the performed gestures. It presents a new and innovative way of controlling home automation devices in an intuitive and user friendly way.
The magic of Swipe means you can position it in less conventional places as it will work through solid surfaces, like under a desk or behind a wall. And when displayed, Swipe can be used as a beautifully designed picture frame allowing you to easily change photos whenever you want through a simple to remove front panel. A special gesture controlled menu also allows you to add/remove or reset the device without dismantling it.
With the endless possibilities of a gesture, Swipe is a perfect solution for the elderly and disabled, or people who find technology difficult to learn. Show them how to turn on the heating or ventilate the room without even getting up from the chair.
Swipe needn’t be limited to the home either. Use it in the workplace to help you make the office as comfortable as the home. Control blinds, lights or a projector – all with a wave of your hand.
FIBARO Swipe features the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip for improved wireless range, security and data transfer rates. Please note: Currently integrates with Australian Z-Wave certified (921.42MHz) Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite controllers only.
- Place the Swipe onto its holder.
- Place the Swipe within the direct range of your Z-Wave controller.
- Plug the power source into the micro-USB port if required.
- Set the main controller in (security/non-security) add mode (see the controller’s manual).
- Move and hold your hand close to the center of the pad.
- If the device is battery powered, high pitched beep will signal exiting the Standby Mode.
- Loud sound sequence will confirm entering the menu, keep holding your hand.
- After hearing two short beeps (green indicator colour), withdraw the hand and perform swiping up gesture to confirm selection (two beeps will confirm validity).
- Wait for the adding process to end.
Successful adding will be confirmed by the Z-Wave controller’s message and 3 short beeps (green visual indicator colour).
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Indoor use only
4xAA Batteries or 5V DC Power Supply:Micro-USB
Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles
White or Black
|DC supply connector
(LxWxH) 178 x 130 x 29 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.