The Fibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer 2 (FGD-212) is a newest version of a popular wireless controller designed to operate behind a wall switch.
- Control the level of illumination of your light remotely or using a manual button (in two and three way configuration)
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require expensive re-wiring
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Works with various types of manual buttons
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch
The Fibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer 2 is designed to operate with or without a neutral wire. It may be used as a switch in systems without a neutral wire.
In case of 2-wire connection (no neutral), the Fibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer 2 may require a minimum load of 50W depending on specifics of the connected load.
When used with a Fibaro Dimmer Bypass 2 it may operate with any compatible (see below) load from 5W. Before committing to buy Fibaro Dimmer Bypass 2 please check if your load can be properly controlled by Fibaro Dimmer 2 without bypass device.
Do not connect this device to a power supply without a load. Only lighting devices may be connected to this device.
As a dimmer it operates with the following loads:
- 230V operated conventional incandescent (from 50W to 250W)
- 230V operated halogen (from 50W to 200W)
- 12 V operated ELV halogen lamps and dimmable LED lamps (with electronic transformers: Trailing and Leading edge type) (from 50W to 200W)
- 12V operated MLV halogen lamps (with frromagnetic transformers) (from 50W to 225W)
- Dimmable CFL tube lamps with electronic ballast only (from 50W to 200W)
As a switch it operates with the following loads:
- Compact fluorescent lamps with electronic balast
- LED bulbs (power factor >0.7)
- Fluorescent tube lamps with electronic balast
Please note: For loads other than resistive do not exceed a 1.5A current.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42 MHz) Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus controllers including:
- Vera 3/ Lite / Edge
- Fibaro Home Center 2 / Lite
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.