Choosing the correct grind is very important for the most flavourful, prefect cup of freshly brewed coffee. Coffee that is ground too fine for a particular brewing process will result in over-extraction and bitter taste while coffee that is ground too coarse for a particular brewing process will result in under-extraction and weak, watery tase. Using the correct coffee grind will create a full-bodied flavour with exceptional taste, whether one likes a stronger or weaker cup of coffee.
This Electric Burr Coffee Grinder features a patented consistent grinding system with 95% consistency rating, as well as a patented anti-splash of coffee powders during the grinding process. Enjoy from 1-10 cups of ground coffee per use with a full selection of 31 grinding settings ranging from highly coarse all the way to Turkish fine.
We recommend using settings 1-2 for fine ground coffee for cezve, 3-5 for medium-fine ground coffee for espresso, 6-10 for medium ground coffee for siphon, 11-20 for medium ground coffee for classic drip, 17-25 for medium-coarse for pour over and 26-31 for coarse ground coffee for french press. Following this guide will ensure perfect results per brewing method, every time.
This easy-to-use coffee grinder has simple digital touch controls and a built-in timer. The low grinding speed reduces both static and heat while running at low noise operation levels, to avoid over-heating the coffee beans and overly noisy grinding. With 165 watts of motor power to grind efficiently and consistently with added overheat protection, this coffee grinder is perfect for professional results in your home or office kitchen.
Clean-up is a breeze with the included cleaning brush. The stainless-steel conical burr can be easily be removed and cleaned with the included brush.
With a whole bean top container capacity of 275 grams and a ground coffee bottom container capacity of 100 grams, making enough coffee grounds in one go is no issue with this dynamic and efficient Electric Burr Coffee Grinder.
- Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, patented consistent grinding system with 95% consistency rating, patented anti-splash of coffee powders during the grinding process, makes 1-10 cups of ground coffee per use, 31 grinding settings ranging from highly coarse all the way to Turkish fine, digital touch controls, built-in timer, easy to use, low grinding speed to reduce static and heat, low noise operation levels, stainless-steel conical burr, overheat protection
- Colour: Black + Silver
- Whole Bean Top Container Capacity: 275g
- Ground Coffee Bottom Container Capacity: 100g
- Power: 165W
- Accessory Included: Cleaning brush
- Measurements: 18.5cm x 11.8cm x 31.5cm
- Weight: 1.7kgs
- 1 x coffee grinder
- 1 x instruction manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.